Make your own lip balms with our easy to use lip balm making kit.
Make 20+ lip balms, you will also have some lip balm base left over to refill your containers.
- 2 x 100g Lip Balm Base (conveniently packaged in 2 x 50g container) made from Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
- 1 x 15ml Flavour Oil (Choose flavour) if you would like more flavours please click here to add to your order.
- 1 x Stir stick
- 1 x 1g Mica colour to colour your lip balms (Choose colour) A little goes a long way!
- 1 x 1g Shimmer Mica to add some shimmer to your balms
- 1 x 5ml Pipette
- 10 x 5g oval white lip balm tube containers with lids
- 10 x 10g lip balm pot with white lid
- 1 x Easy to follow instructions
You will need:
- stainless steel mixing bowl to use as a double boiler when melting your lip balm.
Hours of Lip Balm Making fun!
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individual's responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products. You can find further information at www.nicnas.gov.au