Make these luxurious goats milk exfoliating soap bars using natural exfoliants.
Makes 20 soaps
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson goats milk melt and pour soap
- 10 x Clam shell moulds (2 x 50gram round cavities in each)
- 5 x 18ml popular fragrances including: Passionfruit and Paw Paw, Coconut Lime Punch, White Patchouli, Chamomile and Grapefruit, Peppermint and Eucalyptus
- 100g Adzuki beans
- 100g Himalayan salts
- 5g Calendula petals (No Calix)
- 5g Cornflower petals
- 1 x stir stick
- 1 x microwave safe pouring jug with narrow spout
- Step by step instructions
This kit is packaged in a stunning Evoke Australia floral box as pictured and mailed in a brown Australia post mailing box.
BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfats which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin. Good foaming All vegetable based Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift Suitable for slicing or moulding Hours of soap making fun!
Please note this kit is not gift boxed and is dispatched in a brown Australia Post Mailing Box or eBay Mailing Box.