Candle Making Kit
Make your very own candles with our easy to use candle making kit!
Great Gift Idea
Perfect for beginners
• 1 x Soy wax or soy/coconut blend (high quality and easy to use)
• 5 x travel tins (20 hr+ burn time)
• 5 x safety stickers
• 5 x suitable size cotton wicks
• 5 x wick tabs for easy wick positioning
• 5 x wick holder
• 1 x thermometer
• 1 x stir stick
• 3 x soy wax colour chips
• 3 x 18ml popular fragrances including (Vanilla Caramel, Black raspberry Sugar, Coconut and Lime) or choose your own 3 fragrances from the selection below:
Sweet Lemongrass, Raspberry Dream, Lotus Blossom, Thai Lime and Mango, Champagne and Strawberries, French Pear, Black Fig and Guava, Lime and Coconut, Vanilla Caramel, Japanese Honeysuckle, Lemon Scented Myrtle, Victorian Rose, Lavender, Chamomile & Grapefruit, Frangipani and passionfruit and paw paw. Please note if a selection is not left in the notes at checkout a popular selection will be included.
• 5 x matching fragrance labels
• Glitter sachet for making glitter candles
• Step-by-step instructions
You will need:
- double boiler or microwave-safe jug
- measuring scales
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.