Coloured beeswax candle making kit
Learn the art of candle making and create your very own gorgeous beeswax candles in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are a total beginner or a seasoned crafter, this kit provides all the essentials you need to get started and master the techniques of candle making.
It's a great activity for children as there is no need to heat the wax, suitable for big kids and little kids! Children can use safety scissors or a bread knife to cut the wax.
Our DIY kit contains 12 beeswax sheets, wick cord, decorations and easy-to-follow instructions for rolling beeswax candles.
What’s in the kit?
- 12 20cm x 14cm beeswax sheets to make 12 to 24 candles (Colours may vary from images shown)
- 3m wick cord (up to 4cm burn pool)
- Six safety labels to attach to the candle
- 3m decorative ribbon. (colours may vary)
- 1 x container of decorative dried flowers (mixed colours)
- 3 x gift boxes for gifting candles (add ribbon, paint, draw or use stickers to decorate) - fits 3 x 7cm candles.
- 3m jute twine
- Step-by-step instructions
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully.
- Stanley Knife or butter knife
- Children can use safety scissors to cut the wax.
An adult must be present whilst children engage with the box.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.