Gift Boxed Bath Bomb and Fizzy Making Kit with Shea Oil
Start making bath bombs like a pro with this easy to use bath bomb making kit with everything you need including comprehensive step by step instructions for the beginner.
Shea liquid has amazing moisturising properties and will leave your skin feeling silky soft.
Family-friendly and easy to use.
Bath Bomb Kit Includes:
- 1 x Reusable gift box with ribbon (optional)
- 2 x 500g ingredient A
- 2 x 250g ingredient B
- 2 x 250g ingredient C
- 4 x 30ml Shea liquid
- 2 x Stir stick
- 6 x Stirring bowls small
- 1 x Mixing bowl large
- 5 x Bath fizzy mould discs. Just close up and give it as a gift.
- 1 x 45mm round aluminium round bath bomb mould
- 1 x 55mm round aluminium round bath bomb mould
- 1 x 65mm round aluminium round bath bomb mould
- 5 x 18ml high-quality fragrance oils including (Sweet Lemongrass, Black Fig and Guava, Raspberry dream, Lotus Blossom, Champagne and Strawberries )
- Dried rose petals
- Calendula petals
- Cornflower petals
- 2 x Droppers to measure out the fragrance oil
- 2 x Stirring spoons
- 4 x Coloured Mica
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
No Gift Box Option: Please note if you select this option your order will be packed directly in a brown Australia post mailing box.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in fast delivery times and exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.