Macrame Kit - Makes 2 Macrame Plant Hangers
N STOCK NOW
Have you wanted to learn the art of macrame or know someone who loves macrame?
If so, this kit is just for you!
This is the perfect beginner's macrame plant hanger kit which contains all the materials you need to make your very own macrame plant hanger.
This kit is like no other!
It includes the following:
1. All the materials you require to make 2 macrame plant hangers
- 8 strands of 3.8m pre-cut 5mm soft cotton rope
- 4 strands of 1m pre-cut 5mm soft cotton rope
- 8 beads
- 2 x 50mm wood ring 2.
2. A detailed basic knot guide with step-by-step instructions and photos on how to complete each knot in this project (this document is high-quality and professionally printed on 9 pages of A4 paper).
This is your basic building block and foundation for your project.
3. Step-by-step instructions and photos on how to make your very own macrame plant hanger (this document is high-quality and professionally printed on 9 pages of A4 paper).
4. A link to my 15-minute video tutorial where I will guide you step-by-step on how to make your macrame plant hanger.
This macrame kit is beautifully packaged and would make the ideal gift for any crafty person, including yourself, who is ready to start their macrame journey. Once completed, you will have two beautiful 1-metre long macrame plant hanger with four arms, plus the skills and foundation to complete many more macrame projects.
You will need:
- Sticky tape
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in fast delivery times and exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.