Soap making kit with botanicals
Make your very own soaps with our easy to use soap making kit!
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Goats Milk Melt n Pour Soap or clear melt and pour soap depending on availability. (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x stir stick
- 1 BONUS Pouring jug
- 10 x Clam Shell Moulds 2 x 50gram Round Cavities in each
- 3 x soap colour bricks (please note colours may vary)
- 5 x 18ml popular fragrances including: (Sweet Lemongrass, Victorian Rose, Thai Lime and Mango, lemon Myrtle and Lavender Fragrance Oil )
- 10g Organic Lemongrass botanicals
- 10g Dries Rose petals botanicals
- 10g Lavender Flowers botanicals
- 10g Organic lemon Myrtle botanicals
- Pink Rose Mica sachet
- Step by step instructions
Optional -This kit is packaged in a stunning Evoke Australia floral box as pictured and mailed in a brown Australia post mailing box.
BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfats which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin. Good foaming All vegetable based Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift Suitable for slicing or moulding Hours of soap making fun!
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in fast delivery times and exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.