Supreme Bath Bomb Making Kit with Shea Liquid
Make your very own bath bombs and gifts with our easy to use bath bomb making kit!
Great for the beginner absolutely no experience necessary!
- 2 x 1kg Ingredient A
- 1 x 1kg Ingredient B
- 1 x 1kg Ingredient C
- 1 x 250ml shea liquid
- Stainless steel mixing bowl or plastic mixing bowl depending on availability
- Stir Stick
- 10 x Bath fizzies moulds (20 fizzies) Just close up and give as a gift!
- 1 x 45mm round aluminium bath bomb mould
- 1 x 55mm round aluminium bath bomb mould
- 1 x 65mm round aluminium bath bomb mould
- 10 x 18ml popular high-quality fragrances including: ( Sweet Lemongrass, Thai Lime and Mango, Raspberry Dream, Lotus Blossom, Champagne & Strawberries, Chamomile & Grapefruit, White Patchouli, Lemon Scented Myrtle, Victorian Rose and Lavender)
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- BONUS botanicals (dried rose petals)
- BONUS botanicals (lavender)
- BONUS botanicals (organic lemongrass)
- BONUS botanicals (organic lemon myrtle)
- BONUS botanicals (organic calendula petals)
- BONUS botanicals (cornflower petals blue)
- 2 x Opal white glitter - cosmetic grade
- Pink mica
- 4 x colour (red, green, blue and yellow) or 4 x mica depending on availability
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in fast delivery times and exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.