Make your very own soaps with our easy to use soap making kit!
Experiment by adding charcoal, safflower petals, calendula petals and chia seeds for colour, fragrance and texture. Add your own soap safe fragrance/ essential oils or experiment with the included fragrance oil which will fragrance over 300g of soap.
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson CLEAR melt and pour soap base (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x stir stick
- 10 x Clam Shell moulds (1 x 80gram rectangle cavity)
- 1 x round clam shell mould (2 x 50g cavity)
- 1 x 18ml soap safe fragrances oil : Choose between the following fragrances (Sweet Lemongrass, Victorian Rose, Clearwater Retreat, Lemon Myrtle and Lavender , Orange & Bergamot, Coconut Milk & Honey, Chamomile & Grapefruit, Frangipani, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Mango Papaya, Thai Lime and Mango) 18 mls will fragrance over 300grams of soap.
- Activated Charcoal 100%- rich black soaps
- Calendula petals - yellow decorative petal
- Organic safflower petals- beautiful red/ yellow colour holds colour well after pouring
- Chia Seeds - great for a gentle exfoliating soap
- Step by step instructions
You will Need:
- Microwave safe jug
- Measuring scales
- Isopropyl alcohol (optional)
Please note this kit is not gift boxed and is packaged directly in a Australia post approved mailing box.