After increasing demand from our customers we have created a kit suitable for larger groups. From children's groups to teens and groups of adults of all ages. Our kits are suitable for primary/ high school students, vacation care, scout groups, outside school hours care, birthday parties, retirement village activities or a group of friends wanting to learn a new skill. Anyone can use our kits to create an amazing candle, soap, lip balm or bath bomb. Please note that some activities require wax, balm and soap to be heated and will require extra supervision around children. (Bath bomb kits do not require any heating)
SOAP MAKING KIT
This activity is extremely easy and so rewarding.
Please note for this soap making activity you will need access to a microwave oven or you can make a simple double boiler using a stove, electric fry pan or similar.
Make these luxurious exfoliating soap bars - Suitable for groups of up to 20
(This allows one container or 1 clam shell mould per person (2 x 50gram round soaps each) smaller groups can experiment with different fragrances and additives and will be able to take home more soaps. )
If you would like to make more soaps than this just order extra goats milk soap and clam shell moulds from our website and use the existing equipment included in this kit.
- 2 x 1kg Stephenson goats milk melt and pour soap (high quality and easy to use soap base you literally melt and pour)
- 20 x clam shell moulds (2 x 50gram round cavities in each)
- 5 x 18ml popular fragrances including: Orange & Bergamot, Coconut Milk & Honey, Frangipani, Chamomile and Grapefruit, Peppermint and Eucalyptus
- 4 x 100g adzuki beans (really effective in soap can be crushed or left whole)
- 4 x 100g coarse himalayan salts
- 4 x stir sticks
- 4 x microwave safe pouring jug with narrow spout
- 4 x step by step soap making instructions
- 4 x additives in soap instructions
- BONUS fragrance oil (suitable for soap making)
- BONUS poppy Seeds
- BONUS cornflower Petals
BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK
Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfats which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin.
- Good foaming
- All vegetable based
- Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
Hours of soap making fun!
Please note this kit is dispatched in a brown Australia Post Mailing Box.