Make your very own soaps with our easy to use soap making kit!
Add a touch of spring to your soap making with these beautiful moulds.
Experiment with colour, glitter, petals and add your own soap safe fragrance/ essential oils or experiment with the included fragrance oil which will fragrance over 300g of soap.
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Goats Milk Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x Stir stick
- 10 x Spring Clam Shell moulds (1 x 80gram rectangle cavity)
- 1 x 18ml soap safe fragrances oil : Choose between the following fragrances (Sweet lemongrass, Lavender, Frangipani, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Champagne and Strawberries, Orange and Bergamot, Kaffir Lime and Sandalwood, White Tea and Ginger, Coconut and Lime) 18 mls will fragrance over 300grams of soap.
- Calendula petals (Organic) No Calix (creates a lovely yellow soap holds up well in melt and pour soap)
- 4 x High quality colour bricks - Simply shave off a small amount to colour your soap (highly concentrated)
- 1 x Opal glitter
- 1 x Poppy seeds (great for a gentle exfoliating soap)
- Step by step instructions
You will Need:
- Microwave safe jug
- Measuring scales
BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfats which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin. Good foaming All vegetable based Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift Suitable for slicing or moulding