Bath fizzy making kit for groups
This kit is perfect for a variety of group activities such as primary/ high school students, vacation care, scout groups, retirement village activities, birthday parties, or a group of friends looking to learn a new skill. (No heating is required for bath fizzy kits.)
Bath Fizzy Making Kit
This activity is extremely easy and rewarding.
Make these amazing bath fizzies - Suitable for groups of up to 20.
This kit is designed for 4 groups of 5 participants.
This allows for two bath fizzies per person. Just close the fizzy moulds up and participants can take them home until set.
Great for the beginner absolutely no experience is necessary and no heating of any ingredients is required!
Do this activity again and again by topping up your kit with the raw ingredients.
Fizzy Kit for groups includes:
Suits 20 participants (4 groups of 5)
- 2 x 1kg ingredient A (100g or ½ cup per person)
- 1kg ingredient B (50 g per or ¼ cup per person) coloured with mica.
- 1kg ingredient C (50g or ¼ cup per person)
- 3 x measuring scoops
- 20 x shea liquid oil (12ml per person) premeasured.
- 20 x wooden spoons for mixing
- 20 x 500g plastic mixing bowl takeaway style no lid
- 20 x bath fizzy disc moulds - Just close and give as a gift, decorate etc!
- 4 x fragrance oil with dropper top (2- 3 drops per person)
- 4 x containers of dried botanicals
- 4 x A4 Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions (4 group and 2 teacher copies)
No express shipping available on this kit
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.