Soap making kit with botanicals, fragrance & colour
Make your very own soaps with our easy to use soap making kit!
Great Gift Idea!
- 1 x Reusable gift box with a magnetic latch (optional)
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Goats milk melt-n-pour soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x stir stick
- 1 BONUS Pouring jug
- 10 x Clamshell moulds 2 x 50gram round cavities in each
- 3 x soap colour bricks (please note colours may vary)
- 5 x 18ml popular fragrances including (sweet lemongrass, victorian rose, thai lime and mango, lemon myrtle and lavender Fragrance Oil )
- 10g Organic lemongrass botanicals
- 10g Dried rose petals botanicals
- 10g Lavender flowers botanicals
- 10g Organic lemon myrtle botanicals
- Pink rose mica sachet
- Step by step instructions
You will need the following:
- Microwave oven or double boiler
- Digital scales
- isopropyl alcohol for spritzing or layering soap (optional)
BENEFITS OF GOATS MILK
Goats milk is naturally high in vitamins and minerals and rich in butterfats which makes it the perfect moisturiser. Vitamin E, which is the skin’s best friend, is found in abundance. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin. Good foaming All vegetable-based Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift Suitable for slicing or moulding Hours of soap making fun!
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.