Beginners Soy Candle Making Kit
Make your very own candles with our easy to use candle making kit!
Great Gift Idea!
• 1 x Reusable magnetic gift box with ribbon (optional)
• 1 x 1kg Soy Wax or soy/coconut blend (high quality and easy to use)
• 5 x travel tins ( 150mls 22 hr+ burn time)
• 5 x soy melt containers
• 5 x clear tealight cups
• 5 x tealight wicks
• 5 x safety stickers
• 5 x suitable-size cotton wicks
• 5 x wick tabs for easy wick positioning
• 5 x wick holder
• 1 x thermometer
• 1 x stir stick
• 1 BONUS Pouring jug
• 5 x Fragrance Labels for your candle tins (Choose your fragrance group A, B or C)
• 5 x Fragrance Labels for your soy melts (Choose your fragrance group A, B or C)
• 3 x soy wax colour chips
• Step by step instructions
• 5 x 18ml popular fragrances including (Chamomile & Grapefruit, Lavender, Frangipani, Victorian Rose, Lemon Scented Myrtle)
Hours of candle-making fun!
Fragrance Group A - (Chamomile & Grapefruit, Lavender, Frangipani, Victorian Rose, Lemon Scented Myrtle)
Fragrance Group B- (Sweet Lemongrass, Raspberry Dream, Lotus Blossom, Black Fig and Guava, Champagne and Strawberries )
Fragrance Group C- (Lime and Coconut, Vanilla Caramel, Black Raspberry Sugar, Japanese Honeysuckle, French Pear)
Please note where a listed fragrance oil is out of stock in a kit a substitute fragrance will be supplied.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.