Giant Soap Making Kit for Beginners - Makes 50+ Soaps
Experiment with different fragrances, natural powders, botanicals and colour. Includes 4 kg of high-quality melt-and-pour soap.
Makes 50+ soaps
Due to the weight of this item, Express post is unavailable.
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Goats Milk Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Clear Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Honey or Donkey Milk Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x 1 kg Stephenson African Black Melt n Pour Soap
- 1 x stir stick
- 1 Microwave safe pouring jug with a narrow spout for easy pouring
- 15 x Clamshell moulds 2 x 50gram round cavities in each
- 10 x Clamshell moulds 1 x 70gram rectangle cavity
- 2 x individual silicone moulds ( 1 round and 1 square)
- 4 x soap colour bricks
- 10 x 18ml popular fragrances including (Sweet Lemongrass, Victorian Rose, Thai Lime and Mango, Lemon Scented Myrtle and Lavender Fragrance Oil, Orange and Bergamot, Coconut Lime, Chamomile & Grapefruit, Frangipani, Peppermint and Eucalyptus)
- Calendula petals
- Cornflower petals
- Adzuki beans
- Himalayan pink salt
- 5g Poppy Seeds
- 5g Ground walnut shell
- 5g Organic green tea powder
- 5g Organic turmeric powder
- 5g Organic peppermint powder
- 5 x Droppers for easily adding fragrance oil
- 5 x Stir sticks
- 5 x Small plastic pots for mixing powders
- Step-by-step instructions
- Free 15ml isopropyl alcohol for spritzing or layering soap (while stocks last)
You will need:
- Microwave oven or double boiler
- Digital scales
Please note this kit is not gift boxed and is dispatched directly in a brown mailing box.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.