Massive soap making kit for beginners inc colour, mica, molds & botanicals
Make your very own soaps with our easy to use soap making kit!
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Goats Milk Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x 1kg Stephenson Clear Melt n Pour Soap (high quality and easy to use)
- 1 x stir stick
- 1 BONUS pouring jug
- 10 x Clam shell moulds 2 x 50gram round cavities in each
- 10 x Clam Shell moulds 1 x 70gram rectangle cavity
- 4 x soap colour bricks
- 10 x 18ml popular fragrances including (Sweet Lemongrass, Victorian Rose, Thai Lime and Mango, Lemon Scented Myrtle and Lavender Fragrance Oil, Orange and Bergamot, Coconut Lime, Chamomile & Grapefruit, Frangipani, Peppermint and Eucalyptus)
- 10g Organic lemongrass botanicals
- 10g Dried rose petals botanicals
- 10g Lavender flowers botanicals
- 10g Organic lemon myrtle botanicals
- 10g Organic chamomile flowers
- 10g Orange peel sweet dried
- 10g Calendula petals (Organic) No Calix
- 50g Walnut powder - great for making exfoliating soaps
- Pink rose mica sachet
- Gold mica sachet
- Step by step instructions
You will need:
- Microwave oven or double boiler
- Digital scales
- isopropyl alcohol for spritzing or layering soap (optional) Road transport only NO EXPRESS SHIPPING
Please note this kit is not gift boxed and is dispatched directly in a brown mailing box.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.