Pillar Candle Making Kit
We are so excited to bring you this fantastic pillar candle-making kit. Learn the basics of pillar candle making and use your moulds again and again. This will give you the essential supplies and equipment to start making your own beautiful pillar candles. Makes approx 8 candles. Just add extra pillar wax to your cart to make many more candles.
- 1 x 1kg pillar wax (high quality and easy to use)
- 4 x high-quality silicone moulds (use again and again) may vary according to stock availability.
- 1 x wick threader
- 8 x safety stickers
- 3m suitable size cotton wick cord (this is enough to make many candles)
- 4 x wick holder
- 1 x mercury-free thermometer
- 4 x stir stick
- 1 x microwave-safe pouring jug
- 4 x microwave-safe containers for excess wax
- 1 x tin for standing moulds while pouring
- 3 x 3 coloured soy wax colour chips (choose a selection otherwise we will include a popular selection for you.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Sweet Lemongrass, Raspberry Dream, Lotus Blossom, Thai Lime and Mango, Champagne and Strawberries,
- French Pear, Black Raspberry Sugar, Lime and Coconut, Vanilla Caramel, Japanese Honeysuckle,
- Lemon Scented Myrtle, Victorian Rose, Lavender, Chamomile & Grapefruit, Frangipani)
- Coconut Milk and Honey, Orange and Bergamot, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Frangipani, Chamomile and Grapefruit
- Lemon Scented Myrtle, Victorian Rose, Lavender, sweet lemongrass, Thai lime and mango
You will need:
- Microwave or double boiler
- Paper towel
- Kitchen scales
- Large darning needle to put a hole in the mould for the wick
For best results follow the guide on burning pillar candles on our website.
At Evoke Australia we pride ourselves in delivering a high quality product using only the best supplies available to ensure your creations turn out beautifully. Formulated to the highest standards all of the Australian made fragrances listed have been handpicked due to there popularity and we hope you enjoy experimenting to find your favourites. We also pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Please browse our store as we have a range of different DIY kits and supplies available.
Please note that fragrance oils should be used within 6 months to a year after purchase and are best stored in a cool, dark place.
Please note there is labelling legislation in place for the selling of soap and cosmetics. Evoke Australia is a supplier of raw materials and is in no way responsible for the finished product or the labelling of these finished products. It is the individuals responsibility to check the current labelling laws if they decide to sell or retail the end products.